1. Each module (5 modules in total) has an interactive animation video, a written PDF, and an audio recording of said PDF of the content you’re learning, so that you’re able to pick the way you digest the information given.
2. Each module will have a knowledge checkpoint (5 of them total), where you must obtain 80% to move forward within the program.
3. Upon completion of the program, you will obtain a Liebs & Co’s Lieber Disabilities in the Workplace Training Program certificate and a badge to showcase on your website or social media, highlighting that you have a stronger working knowledge about disabilities and the strategies you can put in place to make your workplace more inclusive and empathic workplace for all people.
4. We provide online workshops as well via Zoom on the modules mention below.
5. Lifetime access for members after purchase with a membership.